What To Bring
You will need to bring:
● Personal items, e.g. clothing suitable for the climate (it will be autumn and it can be very cool in NZ), toiletries and towel (including shoes/slippers for wet areas), personal medication etc.
● Bed sheet and pillow covers (blankets and pillows will be provided)
● Notebook and pen(s) to take (a lot of) notes!
● Walking/jogging shoes for bush walking and sporting activities, coat, hat and sun screen
● Printed copies of your Final Invoice receipts
● A positive and constructive attitude!
You may want to bring with you:
● Snacks for personal or shared use
● A water bottle
● Camera to take photos during the Retreat
● Safe sporting or play accessories
● Books, iPods or other devices for personal reading and listening
NOTE: Audio and film recording of presentations and performances are strictly not permitted.
During the Retreat, you will have the unique opportunity to ask questions of the Teachers individually. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have personal and private contact with scholars who are rarely if ever seen in our part of the world. There will be specific times set aside for sisters-only and brothers-only Q+A. We highly recommend that you always be equipped with your notebook and pen, to capture the reflections and wisdom of the highly esteemed Scholars and international guests.