Terms and Conditions
Rasheed Memorial Dawah Trust is committed to upholding the standard of excellence of Deen Intensives and Knowledge Retreats around the world. In order to do so, there are some conditions that all participants must agree to by applying to attend:
● The highest Islamic conduct must be displayed at the retreat at all times
● Audio and video recordings are strictly prohibited during the retreat
● Deposit payments are non-refundable
● We anticipate a high demand for this retreat. If registrations exceed our maximum numbers we have the right to offer places at our discretion
● Services you can expect: we intend to make this a life-changing, once-in-a-lifetime retreat. However, please always keep in mind that this retreat is designed to put you in direct contact with your spiritual self through the attainment of knowledge of Islam, and thus of Allah and His Beloved Prophet (peace be upon him). The retreat is not intended as a sort of luxury holiday or romantic secluded getaway but rather is focused upon the attainment of important milestones within our living of Islam. As such, a spirit of cooperation, selflessness and ease is requested, in accordance with the Prophetic character. Should any aspect fall short of your expectations, we require that you reflect on the purpose of the retreat, and not on the physical aspects that are normally focused on during typical holidays.
● General conduct: in accordance with Islamic excellence (Ihsan) and high standards all Deen Intensives and Knowledge Retreats around the world uphold:
o All brothers and sisters are to behave in accordance with the prophetic tradition, maintaining kindness, compassion, courtesy, helpfulness, forbearance, gratitude, modesty, good dress and appearance and enthusiasm at all times.